Vision of the seas

I am looking into cruising on the Vision of the Seas next February. Has anyone done this western Caribbean cruise. Also, I like the new PV category stateroom with the floor to ceiling window. It is also larger and I like that too. Loved to hear some reviews from anyone who has stayed in one of those staterooms.

Thanks, Anne

I am looking into cruising on the Vision of the Seas next February. Has anyone done this western Caribbean cruise. Also, I like the new PV category stateroom with the floor to ceiling window. It is also larger and I like that too. Loved to hear some reviews from anyone who has stayed in one of those staterooms.

Thanks, Anne

We had a PV deck 8 on the Vision this past Feb. Love the large window! We had a full size couch....plenty of room. You can hear some noise from the Atrium area & some noise from Deck 9. it was never a real problem.

We did the Western Caribbean ports of Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, & Belize.

Enjoyed our time at all the ports. :)

Thanks for your reply. I booked it today and I'm excited even tho is almost a year away. I know I'll enjoy the window as I love to look at the sea and the extra too room will certainly be a plus!! We're in 8543. Ann

Thanks for your reply. I booked it today and I'm excited even tho is almost a year away. I know I'll enjoy the window as I love to look at the sea and the extra too room will certainly be a plus!! We're in 8543. Ann

We were in 8043 portside & we did enjoy our view....I am short enough that I can stand on the window ledge...no need to bend :)

Edited by bettyboop16

I'm a shorty too. Can you sit on it like a window seat? One other question: did you get a lot of motion on deck 8? I didn't have a problem with being seasick on my last cruise, but we were on a lower deck. However, I was fine on higher decks also - was just curious.

I'm a shorty too. Can you sit on it like a window seat? One other question: did you get a lot of motion on deck 8? I didn't have a problem with being seasick on my last cruise, but we were on a lower deck. However, I was fine on higher decks also - was just curious.

Can't answer the window seat. You will feel some more motion on deck 8 than on a lower deck. Stayed on deck 8 once and when it was windy, we felt the ship moving. Less motion on the lower decks. But if the waves are high, you will feel it everywhere. Enjoy your cruise and enjoy the Vision. She is a nice and small ship.

Cindy

Edited by sg1phileshipper

No, it's not like a window seat. It's a floor to ceiling window with a small ledge at the bottom (trim) & ours had metal trim on part of the window...didn't block the view.

Our cruise was very smooth....only 1 evening did we feel any motion & then it still wasn't bad. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We were in 8043 portside & we did enjoy our view....I am short enough that I can stand on the window ledge...no need to bend :)

Hi Again, I have another question and realized you would be the right person to give me the answer. How were the beds? I've been reading how awful they were and it's made me nervous. Nothing could ruin a cruise more than not being able to get a good nights sleep. Hope you don't mind me coming back to you again. Anne

• 1 year later...