Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I got a $100 card one week ago today almost to the minute and then purchased another on Tuesday evening. I got both in the mail yesterday, which I thought was fast considering the holiday last week.

The availability has been great. And much more similar to how it was the first 6 months after the board found out about them. Hope it keeps up!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I got a $100 card one week ago today almost to the minute and then purchased another on Tuesday evening. I got both in the mail yesterday, which I thought was fast considering the holiday last week.

The availability has been great. And much more similar to how it was the first 6 months after the board found out about them. Hope it keeps up!

Same here I bought 3 on 3 different days and all 3 showed up yesterday.....

Still have yet to wait more then 10 days from the order day to get my cards!

I am a Member of AARP.

I am logged in.

I have been trying since LAST NIGHT to find these darn cards.

Do I need points (I only have 750). I want to purchase a few $500.

Please help. I have clicked on links here, went back and cannot find ANY CCL

OR NCL cards (I could use both). Can someone PLEASE take pity on me.

Thank you.

I am a Member of AARP.

I am logged in.

Thank you.

You have to look for the "Rewards for Good" link in the upper part of the page. Yes you will need more points, 5000 for a $500 gift card. That is simple as you can just take more quizzes, to earn points, since you are an AARP member you earn double the points so it will not take long at all.......

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

OK, I found.

Please let me ask you if I can use toward purchasing Drink Package prior to boarding.

Thank you.

You cannot use them for purchasing cheers before boarding. You can use them for the cruise itself, and excursions ahead of boarding.

They are very easy to apply once you board. Never have had an issue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both.

So, I can board the Breeze and purchase the drink package for three in my cabin and use

my Sign/Sail card. Then, I go to Guest Services and apply the gift cards to my onboard account. Is this correct?

OK, I found.

Please let me ask you if I can use toward purchasing Drink Package prior to boarding.

Thank you.

No you can't buy the drink package in advance, because it is sold through the bon voyage services. That is the one exception to using these cards. You cannot buy anything through bon voyage/fun shops with them in advance.

Thank you both.

So, I can board the Breeze and purchase the drink package for three in my cabin and use

my Sign/Sail card. Then, I go to Guest Services and apply the gift cards to my onboard account. Is this correct?

You can absolutely do that.

If you are opening your on board account with a credit card you can use your S&S card (which you will do whether you put the gift cards on at the beginning or some time later in the cruise) to purchase Cheers, then just go to guest services or a kiosk and apply the gift cards toward the balance.

You can absolutely do that.

If you are opening your on board account with a credit card you can use your S&S card (which you will do whether you put the gift cards on at the beginning or some time later in the cruise) to purchase Cheers, then just go to guest services or a kiosk and apply the gift cards toward the balance.

Thank you very much!

I'll purchase the package once I get onboard.

Then, I will get a drink and wait on line (hopefully not too long since FTTF) with my drink and apply the cards :)

Now I just need to get three $100 cards.

How many points does my account need to purchase a $100 card (although I need three).

Edited by js

Thank you very much!

I'll purchase the package once I get onboard.

Then, I will get a drink and wait on line (hopefully not too long since FTTF) with my drink and apply the cards :)

Now I just need to get three $100 cards.

How many points does my account need to purchase a $100 card (although I need three).

1000 points for every $100, so in your case 3000 points, if you order them separately you will get all 3000 points back, they send inserts with a code for 1000 points in every order..............;)

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

1000 points for every $100, so in your case 3000 points, if you order them separately you will get all 3000 points back, they send inserts with a code for 1000 points in every order..............;)

Oh my! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I will order separately! I just purchased two $500 cards. One on my account and one on my mom's account. Will I get a code back for those too?

I will be on the lookout now for the $100 gift cards popping up.

Oh my! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I will order separately! I just purchased two $500 cards. One on my account and one on my mom's account. Will I get a code back for those too?

I will be on the lookout now for the $100 gift cards popping up.

Yes for every order on AARP you will get 1000 points back, and the $100 cards will be back before the months end so subscribe to this thread and someone will post when they become avail again! Saving 10% is just awesome and in this case way too easy!!!

HAPPY CRUISING!!

Yes for every order on AARP you will get 1000 points back, and the $100 cards will be back before the months end so subscribe to this thread and someone will post when they become avail again! Saving 10% is just awesome and in this case way too easy!!!

HAPPY CRUISING!!

Thanks soooo much! I really appreciate it!

I am a Member of AARP.

I am logged in.

Thank you.

CCL Cards are only available on aarp rewards for good. You need acquire 1000 points per $100 value per card. If you are an aarp member you can earn double the number of points as a non member. Each card purchase will provide gift certificate for a 1000 bonus points. Good luck in you quest for cards. Their are many threads on this topic to explain the ins and outs of obtaining cards.

CCL Cards are only available on aarp rewards for good. You need acquire 1000 points per $100 value per card. If you are an aarp member you can earn double the number of points as a non member. Each card purchase will provide gift certificate for a 1000 bonus points. Good luck in you quest for cards. Their are many threads on this topic to explain the ins and outs of obtaining cards.

Thanks so much! I was ablento acquire two $500 cards today. One on my account and one on my mother's account. I then did some surverys to brkng me to 4k in points so now I have enough for three $100 ones if they come out. Thanks so much!

I a on the rewards for goods page, and there is no promo code box:(:(

Make sure you are on the page that has your account information.

If you are on the page where you can choose to "Earn Points" or "Redeem Points", click on "Redeem Points".

2a661ea82f59e94441a705f027f213f9.jpg

On the next page, look for the box at the top of the page. It may be covered by a message that says "You Have Been Entered in a Sweepstakes". Click on "Remind me Later" and the box for the promo code will be there.

3eee19b614484faa5c81eca2f0348bee.jpg

Edited by Rod in Az

That is not true, every "ORDER" no matter the amount of cards purchased, will get a promo code, not every card, just wanted to be clear.....THANKS!!