UK Reviews of the Week by swsw, Biscay Bay & TruDesborough!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Jade Rome to Venice April 2015 by swsw

We have just returned from this cruise on the Jade. Our only other cruise experience was 4 days on the Queen Elizabeth. The Jade is not as beautiful a ship as the QE but we were impressed with the Norwegian Cruise Line's organisation. Embarkation and disembarkation at the start and end of the cruise and at all the ports in between, including the tender port at Kotor, was excellent we never had to queue for anything. The free style dining suited us very well and we were able to eat whenever we wanted to. The ship did not feel busy and there was always space/seats wherever we wanted. Continue reading... Rome to Venice April 2015

Britannia A taste of Britain by Biscay Bay

I'm in my mid 40's and have now taken 14 cruises with various other companies. For me a cruise is a time to unwind and relax for a few weeks while seeing a few new sights. Every ship will have it bad points that doesn't cater or seem right for every one but for me I like to take all the good and bad parts and make an average decision. Don't get me wrong here but there were some areas that needed some serious attention but then there were aspects that made up for it. Continue reading... A taste of Britain

Thomson Dream Good value and interesting itinerary. Mexican Medley and Pride of Panama by TruDesborough

We had sailed with Thomson before so knew what to expect. Yes, the Dream is a little tired and we did not much like the Lido deck where the decking itself needed work, but everywhere was clean and the service throughout the ship was excellent. Our flight out on the Dreamliner was very good and the transfer to the boat reasonably efficient. Our cabin was an inside one on deck 7. The large bed made by 2 singles fixed together was extremely comfortable. Continue reading... Good value and interesting itinerary. Mexican Medley and Pride of Panama

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin