Camp Carnival and Circle C participation/registration

Hello, my son is 13 and my daughter is 11. They get along very well, and do not want to be split up between Camp Carnival and Circle C. Will my daughter be able to register and participate in the Circle C activities with her brother, despite being 11 when the age bracket is 12-14?

Hello, my son is 13 and my daughter is 11. They get along very well, and do not want to be split up between Camp Carnival and Circle C. Will my daughter be able to register and participate in the Circle C activities with her brother, despite being 11 when the age bracket is 12-14?

No, they will not allow her to attend Circle C.

Sometimes they do let them move up. They have let my younger son move up to be with his older brother before. All you can do is ask. The official policy is that they will not, but depending on how full they are, the counselors will sometimes let them.

Barring that, mine don't really participate in the CC activities so much. They like to go here and there, make friends, then hang out with them elsewhere, mostly at the pool, sports courts, pizza place. So, they could make a few friends there in separate groups then still all hang out together quite a bit.

Happy Sails!