Breeze inside cabin

luvcarnival

We are looking at a last minute cruise on the Breeze this summer. We can get an ocean view on deck 2 or, for $600 less, an inside midship on deck 7. Haven't cruised in an inside since it was just the 2 of us. Now we have 2 children 10 & 14. Will an inside be too small? Thanks!!!!

I think it's doable, but I would leave the beds on the floor set up as twins with the uppers over them for the kids at night. That way you will have floor space and be able to use the twins on the floor for seating during the day.

Well, there are pro's and con's to both. Deck 2 has LOTS of public space above it, and especially aft cabins might have noise coming from the galley above. Deck 7 inside cabins are a bit smaller, but they are obviously less expensive, and IMO, probably more comfortable. Yes, you might find that it's a bit of a challenge to get everyone taken care of in an inside cabin, but frankly I doubt that there would be much difference in the ocean view. Personally,,,,,I'd take the inside cabin on Deck 7. ;)

"SKY"

We sailed numerous times with our DDs in interior cabins. Crowded? A little but it is doable and did not create any problems. I got ready first and went to the atrium bar and waited on the girls before dinner in the evenings. Worked great!

We are looking at a last minute cruise on the Breeze this summer. We can get an ocean view on deck 2 or, for $600 less, an inside midship on deck 7. Haven't cruised in an inside since it was just the 2 of us. Now we have 2 children 10 & 14. Will an inside be too small? Thanks!!!!

We always book inside- but we book 2 inside when the kids are with us. I couldn't handle trying to maneuver around that cabin and share one bathroom with 4 people. Our relaxing cruise would be nothing of the sort.

If you're on a budget, by all means $600 is a big difference.

However, an inside is tight for 4. Especially, 10 & 14 year olds.

We had an inside cabin on our last Breeze cruise. It was only hubby and myself, so I went with the inside because of our budget. Man was it tight. However, you can make it work. I kept the room very organized. That was the key.

There's no couch or chair. There was an ottoman type seat at the desk that slid under it.

Because there's no couches in the inside cabins, you will have 2 pull down beds. I would suggest keeping the bed on the floor separated, so you guys can have some walking space.

Also, organize the room. For example, I had a collapsible hamper from the dollar store, for dirty clothes. Large gallon zip lock bags for wet clothes. Over the door organizer, also dollar store item.

Love the Breeze! Whatever you decide, enjoy.:)

I would do the inside on deck 7 for that much money. Deck 7 is more fun anyway. And crowded? Too small? Who cares! You are on vacation. Bigger families than yours vacation in tiny camping trailers all the time and have a ball.

Edited by Lisichka

The ocean view cabins are 15 sq ft bigger.