Fantasy 10-30

mkeymse

I am new here. I sailed Carnival for my honeymoon on the Sensation 6/00 and now we are bringing our 3 year old on a 4 day. We are sailing 10-30 on the Fantasy. Has anyone been on CC for Halloween? I am wondering if they could be doing anything special that would require a costume. I called Carnival direct and they said they would imagine they would do something but that they do not know specifically in the book department??? Any info would be appreciated.

I also saw a message that the Fantasy was in drydock. Does anyone know why? Just curious.

Sorry - can't answer your question about Halloween festivities, except to say, on a different line they actually had a costume contest (different age groups and family costumes).

We are cruising on the Fantasy, actually returning on the day you leave. We saw in our local newspaper (we live very close to the port) this past Sunday, an article that stated the Fantasy was going into drydock to refurbish such things as the gym, spa, and other public areas. We were both surprised and excited to read this. Although the article didn't mention it, my husband seems to think that they may also refurbish staterooms.

Enjoy your cruise!

thanks so much for answering me. i went and bought my son a costume and my husband and I will decide for ours later. That would be REALLY nice if they were also re-doing staterooms but just the other areas is good enough for me.

Enjoy your cruise as well.

Archived