Problem with online check in system?

rungod

I had put all of my travel documentation in the system, was told my edocs were ready and printed them out. Now the system is acting like I am not checked in and says 0% completed and shows a system error. Anyone else having this issue?

I paid for mine so that's not the problem. I have my edocs and I called NCL and they see the problem also. I guess I will confirm everything is good with my TA

Try using this link instead of MyNCL dot com link to view your reservations to see if it's completed - if so, it should allow you to print eDocs and look for link within to print luggage tags.

You will need your reservation/confirmation ID, Last Name & First Initial - no userID/name and password needed. Be sure to check your Latitude number(s) to make sure it is correct (that's another problem *sigh)

http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/edoc.aspx

I had the same issue. I called NCL and they confirmed that everything was good to go. They did ask if I had printed the edocs and then said that we were showing as checked in their system and didnt need to do anything else.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by BSUMom2015!