Printed my Docs 3x

hfj17002

I am a new cruiser sailing on the freedom in June. I was pretty excited when I paid off my cruise that I checked in & printed my docs. Last week I received a call to upgrade from an inside to a balcony in the spa area. So, I printed my docs again. Last night I was on here & kept seeing topics on FTTF. I had really no intention of buying FTTF because I didn't want to bother with checking daily for it, plus it's $59. After seeing these topics on FTTF, I decided wth, I'll check. It was available & I purchased it. Now I have to print out my docs again, lol. Being a new cruiser, lesson learned, wait to print my docs closer to sailing.

Thanks everyone. We are pretty excited about our cruise now, not that we weren't before. I was trying to go inexpensive since we are a family of 4, but I think these upgrades are worth the money. Really pumped about having a balcony instead of a closet type room.:)

Thanks everyone. We are pretty excited about our cruise now, not that we weren't before. I was trying to go inexpensive since we are a family of 4, but I think these upgrades are worth the money. Really pumped about having a balcony instead of a closet type room.:)

We booked an IS cabin on our 1st cruise. The next was an OV. Then a balcony. I really have to be able to see daylight or I tend to sleep the day away. Plus, it's so relaxing just watching the blue water smell that sea air. You will be hooked I'm sure. Have a great cruise.

Thanks! This site has helped me plan my 1st cruise. I have been on here daily, probably too much since I'm some what now worried about someone in my family getting seasick. Well, at least I'll be prepared. 40 days! Thanks again!

I don't print mine right away, but I do click on the tab to print and then I save them on my computer. That way, if something changes I have not printed them, but I feel good knowing they are there and ready to print before the cruise. (And let's be real - so I can look at them now and again!:D) Then if something changes, you can just re-save and not waste any paper or ink.