Haven Afternoon Snacks

Yinster

I would rank the afternoon snacks as somewhat disappointing and pretty far down the list of useful or desirable perks for booking a suite. Just not a big deal, but luckily there's plenty of other food available on board!

(Of course YMMV!)

If you are referring to the snacks that you get if you make no requests, then, yes, they aren't all that great. That's why you should always request exactly what you would like. Our butlers in the past have always brought us the regular stuff, but, also, brought what we had requested. We have had to tell them to dial it back a little at times as it was entirely too much food. Hated to see it wasted.

Is this just a Haven perk or does it apply to Family Suites as well? I got my luggage tags from NCL but there was no "list" like people talk about. There was something that told me to call NCL or go to a website. Unfortunately I don't have the link with me right now.

You can also email norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com.

You can ask for certain pillows, coffee and to have your mini bar emptied. Many times what we asked for didn't happen. We then just asked our butler when we boarded.

All suites whether just a penthouse or a haven are treated to the snacks.

Just tell your butler what interests you.

Edited by jjikids

If you are referring to the snacks that you get if you make no requests, then, yes, they aren't all that great. That's why you should always request exactly what you would like. Our butlers in the past have always brought us the regular stuff, but, also, brought what we had requested. We have had to tell them to dial it back a little at times as it was entirely too much food. Hated to see it wasted.

Yep...us too! :o

Thanks for the info! From the sounds of other posters I thought that there was some paperwork I was supposed to receive that I didn't. My only possible request would be for a shaped pillow, but I don't know if they'd even have them. Bad neck :/ I'm sure DD will make best friends with the butler as soon as we get on board and he'll know everything that she likes.

I did like one of our cruises we got canapés before dinner and strawberries dipped in chocolate. That was RCCL. There was normally a couple of nibbles with caviar on them, cheese and crackers, etc. Something to nibble on early if you're eating later isn't a bad thing.

I'm looking forward to the coffee and the larger bathroom :D and the bigger room as a whole! I hated tripping over DD last cruise. We're in a family suite with a balcony so this should be much better than a regular balcony. 44 days but who's counting ;)