Pre-cruise whale watching in Seward

kicia

We are planning our cruise tour on the Oosterdam. We spend one night in Seward before the cruise and embark on July 12. Our itinerary doesn't give us any times so I'm looking for help.

I would like to do a whale watching tour in Seward either on July 11 after arriving in Seward from Anchorage, or on July 12 after embarkation and lunch on the ship since we don't sail until 8:00 PM.

Are there any vendors at the dock in Seward to make last minute bookings?

Thank you!

Linda

Google whale watching in Seward. I went on a tour a couple of years ago and saw wonderful sites including a family of Orcas sleeping. The Captain of the vessel knew where to take us to see several sea mammals and nesting Puffins. Tour also included a wonderful lunch of Prime Rib [the best I have ever had in my life] on Fox Island. You could also pre-order King Crab for an additional $20.00. This tour was worth every penny I spent. They met me and returned me to the cruise ship dock in Seward. You will have ample time to do this.:)

Edited by solocanadian