Sensation OV Aft?

chris330r

Hello all. I hope someone can help!

I currently have a PT booked and definitely want to change to an OV.

I've had regular OV before, but never an AFT OV. Is there really any noticeable difference other than the view?

I specifically read cabin M-269 is slightly larger than others. Any truth to that? I can't find any pics of this room online.

The closest I get through searching is a pretty good You Tube video of M-265 which looks nice.

I will also lose my sofa from the PT but for the view, I think it's worth it. Any advice or if anyone has pics to share it would be much appreciated!!!

We had that cabin booked on Imagination a few years ago and have her booked now on the Ecstasy. It is indeed slightly larger, but what I like the most about it is that there's very little foot traffic aft. And for an OV cabin, I love the aft view.:D

On our Imagination cruise we had a birdseye view of crew tossing life preservers off the back of the ship to mark their way to rescue a couple of fishermen clinging to a boat's bow - at @4 AM! We then went up to the Lido to watch the rescue and the pick up by the USCG.

I can't help you with the OV part of your question, but I had a PT on the Sensation (and on the Inspiration) and didn't have a sofa, so you wouldn't be losing that by changing room categories. Hope that makes your decision easier!

I can't help you with the OV part of your question, but I had a PT on the Sensation (and on the Inspiration) and didn't have a sofa, so you wouldn't be losing that by changing room categories. Hope that makes your decision easier!

The sofa was kind of a big deal for me simply because I like lounging on them rather than the cold hard chair you get in many OV rooms. But if they're both the same, them that definitely helps knowing I won't be missing it anyway.

This will be my very first AFT cabin, so that itself for me is exiting! :)