Sea Blaster Speedboat & Snorkel Tour

xrayvin

We will be in St Thomas in jan and are looking at booking the Sea Blaster Speedboat & Snorkel Tour. Has anyone ever done this shore excursion?

We just got back from the Explorer of the Seas and did this excursion.

We really enjoyed it and recommend it!!!

The Sea Blaster is a 70' powerboat designed for snorkeling. There are two restrooms on board and there is also SHADE!!!

We chose the Sea Blaster because of SHADE and POWERBOAT. We were able to go to two areas to snorkel. If you were on a blo-boat.....you would most likely have little or no shade and take a while to get to the snorkel area.

The snorkel equipment is like new too!!

txskier~

What was the snorkeling like in fish harbor? was the boat ride fast and fun or just a boat ride? Thank you for answering and it makes us so excited for it!!!

The boat ride was fun, it was a little choppy out that day. We were only going maybe 25 mph or so, water would spray up over the sides heading into the waves going out. I don't know how fast the boat goes, any faster and we would have had one big salt water shower, so the speed was kept down

It is $54 for adult and $49 for child. I found it on the excursion site for RCCL http://shorex.rccl.com/RC/portlist.asp It sounds like a blast:D I keep trying to research "Fish Island" being that is where it says we snorkle at, no luck. I know it is between St Thomas and St John somewhere so I am sure it will be very pretty. No matter what it will be a great time!!

• 1 month later...
We are going on Princess on 12/2 and are considering this tour...

Is there plenty of SUN as well (Shade was mentioned in a prior post) on the boat?

Thanks for your reply!

There is plenty of sun. The bow area seating is in the sun as well as the last 8 or 10 rows of seats in the back of the boat. The big boat handles rough water well when traveling to and from the snorkel areas.....have fun in water spraying everywhere

Archived