Thomson dream cabins

Hi all

First time on here so please be gentle :)

My wife and i are looking to try a cruise for the first time in July 2016 , its looking like the Adriatic Explorer on the Dream out of Corfu .

Think we are going to go with inside cabins and would appreciate advice on best locations.

Deck 6/7 Inside are £28 pp more than the lower decks , would these be worth booking ?

Any other advice and tips would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Jim

hi we have been on about 14 cruises with thompson aqnd always get 3/4 deck and sometime lower decks, but one time we were given deck 7 and i thought (in my wisdom) that we had been upgraded, but we found that the ship "rocked" more the higher you are, so i am happy to be on a lower deck, but other people may find being higher up better, dont know if this helps or not, but apart from that i am sure you will enjoy the cruise what ever deck you are on xx

Hi all

First time on here so please be gentle :)

My wife and i are looking to try a cruise for the first time in July 2016 , its looking like the Adriatic Explorer on the Dream out of Corfu .

Think we are going to go with inside cabins and would appreciate advice on best locations.

Deck 6/7 Inside are £28 pp more than the lower decks , would these be worth booking ?

Any other advice and tips would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Jim

I prefer outside cabin I have been on dream and was on deck 6 if you are doing Adriatic I would go for deck 6 or 7 the views are really good from cabin if you don't want to go out first thing in the morning . When you are coming into koter though it would be better going out to take the full view it's something else enjoy keith

Hi Jim

Yes you have made a good choice- the Adriatic itinerary is brilliant. Make sure you are up on deck for the sail into Kotor- its stunning.

The deck and midships position you have chosen should be fine. You don't spend much time (awake) in your cabin anyway.

Flopsy

We are in an inside midships on deck 5 next week. We have done standard outside and outside plus but this is our first time in an inside on Dream although have done inside on Majesty twice. Will report back jimbouk1966!

Edited by Sheila49