Jewel of the Seas question

trish99

Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find the answer (I really did try the search feature). We were looking at the 10 day Jewel itinerary leaving from Boston in 10/06. A few weeks ago it was showing available on various sites, but now on their website it's showing N/A for the entire month. I called RCI this morning, and they told me it's closed for booking because they are updating inventory. It's been like that for several days. What does that mean?

Thanks.

Trish

What did they say was closed for booking? The website? Maybe they are updating what cabins are available and so it shows N/A on the website because of that? If you have no luck online continue to work thru RCCL direct by calling them or using a Travel Agent. Good Luck.

On the RCI website, under each cabin cat for each sailing date in Oct, it says "N/A" and it's been like that for at least a week, maybe longer. I thought maybe it was being chartered or something, but they've got all of the weeks in October up until the 31st, which I think is the repo cruise, closed. I called RCI, and he told me to keep calling back, which is what I guess I'll do.

Trish

When I check ***** it shows the Oct 2006 cruises for the Jewel of the Seas scheduled Oct 1, 11, 21 and 31. All those cruises seem to have all categories available.

Have a great next cruise on a nice ship. We were on the Jewel's transatlantic this spring and had a great time.

Archived