I have an obsession

sarafs

I cruise in 29 days and I am waiting for my guaranty cabins to be assigned. I think I check my booking at least 4 times a day. The waiting is difficult. This is the first time I have let carnival choose for me. I hope its worth it.

I did the same thing when we booked a guarantee on the Sunshine. Ours showed up about 20 days before cruising, and it was a great location! We were on deck 8, right near the stairs and elevators, so going up to Lido was easy! I loved it. That was our first time booking a guarantee and I was a nervous wreck about it.

Right now my obsession is checking excursions that are coming availiable for our 2016 cruises. :)

I cruise in 29 days and I am waiting for my guaranty cabins to be assigned. I think I check my booking at least 4 times a day. The waiting is difficult. This is the first time I have let carnival choose for me. I hope its worth it.

Lots of good thoughts for you as you wait!

Only went with a guaranty once and that was our first cruise. Loved the location we ended up with. I knew nothing about cruising and was before I knew about CC so I never checked. I think we received our documents in the mail a few weeks (maybe 3 weeks) ahead of the cruise and they had assigned us our location.

Happy sailing!

It's been my experience, that the later the cabin is assigned, the better the chance for a nice upgrade. :D I've had 'em wait until I get to the port to assign the cabin. When that happens, don't worry about your luggage tags, just identify yourself to the luggage porter, and they'll whip out their list of assignments, and make tags for your checked bags. At that time, you'll get your assignment.

Hope you get a GREAT upgrade. :cool:

"SKY"