1A to 4B for $50 bucks.... yes or no?

Vitamin_Sea

I thought the cabin was gonna be small but it wasnt. We moved the table to the side and that created even more space. For the price its very worth it.

The most noise really was when pulling into Grand Turk.

1/2 moon cay and Nassau was pretty quiet.

Sometimes during sailing you hear waves hit the hull but its not crazy loud.

Thank you!!! I know there is always the stormy seas...but this is great to now as a rule and i am going to risk because oddly..I have been on fairly rough seas and did well..not horrible but fairly rough...always feeling the up and down on an older style ship..was in a Porthole room but center of the last passenger deck on the old Costa Riviera in Caribbean and i loved sitting on the ledge back in the skinny days..LOL..and watching the rough water lit by ship lights at night and riding the waves....Sarah

Which ship? I had a port hole cabin on the Breeze. We had rough sailing the first 2 nights & it sounded like the outside was getting hammered. However, people I met on board & hung out with also said it sounded like the ship was getting hammered & their cabin was on deck 9.

Other than that, (& the twin-sized bed), I loved that cabin. If they ever allow a king size be in there (& there IS room for one), I'd book it again.

Which ship? I had a port hole cabin on the Breeze. We had rough sailing the first 2 nights & it sounded like the outside was getting hammered. However, people I met on board & hung out with also said it sounded like the ship was getting hammered & their cabin was on deck 9.

Other than that, (& the twin-sized bed), I loved that cabin. If they ever allow a king size be in there (& there IS room for one), I'd book it again.

This was Splendor. THere was no storms or anything. The noise I remember hearing, which was loud was when parking the ship.

In fact, my DD jumped out of bed and said... Dad, whats that! haha

But the cabin was a bargain. Would take that again in a heartbeat.

Thank you!!! I know there is always the stormy seas...but this is great to now as a rule and i am going to risk because oddly..I have been on fairly rough seas and did well..not horrible but fairly rough...always feeling the up and down on an older style ship..was in a Porthole room but center of the last passenger deck on the old Costa Riviera in Caribbean and i loved sitting on the ledge back in the skinny days..LOL..and watching the rough water lit by ship lights at night and riding the waves....Sarah

We were so tired by night, it was easy to fall asleep!