Specific Soda Card Details

Brenda33

My oldest is not a big fan of soda. However, I have been told that if you want free lemonade, iced tea it is in the buffet area as self serve. Can you get iced tea and lemonade at the bars by the pool? And would it be available using the soda card or would I still have to pay extra? Any help would be appreciated.

Smile,

Brenda :)

Water, Ice Tea, Lemonade and Fruit Punch are available for free in both in the Lido Deck Buffet and in dispensers on the Lido Deck. Also Regular & Decaf Coffee and Hot Water and Tea Bags (Reg. & Decaf) are also available in the same areas.

During breakfast time, there is Ice Tea, Orange Juice, Apple Juice and a new Tropical (Guava mix) juice in the same areas, at least that's what was on the Spirit in April.

If you get Juices from the Bar's they are going to charge you for it, and soda cards don't cover it. If your oldest wants other than soda, then he/she will be making many trips to and from the Lido Deck..............my daughter does and personally loves to mix the Fuit Punch and Lemonade, I mix the Ice Tea and Lemonade, we just take sports bottles with us so that we fill more each time we fill up.

Archived