Thinking about trying Princess........

stretch

I never noticed that before. I'd call to verify. That would be great as the Island is my favorite ship and I'd love to able to take my kids to Alaska on her and those would be the perfect cabins.

Scott

Tommycruiser, it would be great to get to meet you and cruise together sometime but since we just got back from St. Thomas (I've got the jewelry bill to prove it), and St. Maartin (got my Golden Eagle T-shirt), we're looking at a couple of different itineraries for next year. Thinking of possibly the Mexican Riviera in the spring and possibly Alaska in August, or Alaska in May and something else in the fall.

Stretch

AAYE PARANDAA!

Carnival Celebration 08/97

Carnival Fantasy 02/99

RCI Explorer 05/02

RCI Brilliance 04/03 The Barcrawler Legend Begins

RCI Brilliance 03/04 The Return of the Barcrawlers

2005 Princess or Celebrity TBD

email address: Stretchcrawler@yahoo.com

Hi strech, were also looking at princess(or maybe celebrity) for Alaska in either July or August of next year, we should keep in touch and who knows we my meet yet.

Tom

Sea Princess 10/99

S/S Norway 2/00

Norweign Majesty 10/00

Norweign Wind 3/01

Carnival Triumph 11/01

s/s Norway 3/02

Carnival spirit 1/03

Brilliance of the Seas 3/03

Brilliance of theSeas 1/16/04

CELEBRITY SUMMIT 3/05/04

Caribbean Princess 3/12/05

Thomas.Borries@target.com

cruiserdru,

According to the Princess deck plans those connecting cabins do not accomadate a 3rd or 4th person. So if you are a family of 5 like me you are out of luck. icon_frown.gif I really wish Princess would make it easier for families.

Scott

Mavis Sweetie!!!, Shhhh!!! Don't tell Carol, LOL. How ya been, EH??? We sure missed you guys on the Brilliance but the Montreal and PEI groups kept us entertained. How was the skiing vacation? Did Carl swipe anybody's room key while you were there???? You'll have to tell us allllll about it. Say Hi to Carl, Lorna and Wayne for the two of us, EH!

Stretch

AAYE PARANDAA!

Carnival Fantasy 02/99

RCI Explorer 05/02

Eh Stretch..we are doing just fine..Eh You gotta have a couple of Canadians to keep things rocking!! Our skiing trip was great, Carl did not swip anyone's room card..tell Carole it was becouse no one was as interesting as her icon_smile.gif..do let us know about any cruises y'all may take cuz who knows we may be able to join you..I will pass on your regards to toute la gang, Mavis

PS a year ago we were on the Brilliance..watching your medal winning belly flop I think ?? BTW, while we really enjoyed our Brilliance cruise,on balance we do prefer Princess- largely because of the food and PC dining.

PS Happy Easter everyone

Mavis, a Happy Easter to you all too!

We're going to have a Big Fat Greek Easter down here in Ga. Debbie and Alexander, our friend from Ottowa (He was the owner of Alexander's by the River Restaurant) are down here for the next week. We've built a 6' x 10' Barbque pit with two adjustable spits and will be he will be cooking two whole lambs, one whole goat and a bunch of other Greek dishes. Having a big get together Saturday and again on Sunday with tons of food, cases of wine, and the beer will be flowing. The weather should be near perfect, hi 70's, the fish are biting in the pond, it's Masters weekend (I won't say a thing about how Mr. Weir is playing). Life is Good!

Carol and I are considering a Princess Alaska cruise for May 2005 but the schedules aren't posted yet. We'll be sure to let you know. I think that we'll be trying to cruise twice next year, in May and maybe again in Oct. or Nov.

Sure would be nice if we could get together sometime, if I go to Gracefield this summer or for Canadian Thanksgiving in Oct. I'll let you know. Maybe we could hook up in Ottawa.

Stretch

AAYE PARANDAA!

Carnival Fantasy 02/99

RCI Explorer 05/02

Archived