Trent S...La Quinta Inn and Suites

bigsky

I see Trent seems to be the expert here. I've been reading what I can on the La Quinta Inn and Suites. I was wondering if there's more than one La Quinta...and if you're reading this Trent...what you think of LQ Inn and Suites.

I've been bidding on Priceline for downtown...but haven't been sucessful. I've seen a pic. of the La Q. and looks to be fine for our needs for the night before our cruise. I also see they have free shuttle from the airport and to the port.

What do you think of this hotel and the location? Is there stores nearby?

I appreciate any help you have. I've done a search on the hotel and haven't found too much on it. I'm just trying not to be repetitive on questions on hotels in FLL. :o

Sorry if this is and thanks for all your help!!!!!!

I am not ot Trent but I thought I would comment on La Quinta,Ft. Lauderdale Airport. We stayed there this past April and really loved it. It had very nice rooms, nice pool area and a decent breakfast.They picked us up at the airport and offered shuttle to the ship, but we choice to take a taxi as the time they had for our ship was 1 p.m and we wanted to go sooner. There are a few restaurants and movies in walking distance.I am trying to get it again on Priceline for next April.I have been up to $50, but have been rejected. It is considered a 2star at the Ft.Lauderdale airport. I got it for $42 this year on Pricelline. I read someone got it for $65 for next April 22. When do you need it for?If you bid 2-star Ft. Lauderdale airport you should probably get it, but you never know.I know the rates for when I need it for next April are $128.If I get it for $65 that is almost half.Have not tried that bid yet.Let me know what your results are if you try Priceline.

I haven't been in that one myself, but there are some people on here who are very fond of it, and it gets good reviews... http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34296-d87327-Reviews-La_Quinta_Inn_Suites_Ft_Lauderdale_Airport-Hollywood_Florida.html

The location is fine, there isn't as much around it as the SE17th Street hotels, but there is a shopping center within walking distance with some restaurants in it.

Prices in Fort Lauderdale are up considerably this winter, you may just have to keep trying, or up your bid a little more. Mid-January seems to be exceptionally tough though... Good luck!

Thanks for your response. I'll just then take whatever is cheaper...but this will be one I bid on along with downtown 3*...I know this is a 2*...I don't care if there's a lot around. A restaurant for dinner is all I really want. Would be nice to have a hotel with breakfast as well.

I'll keep bidding and see what I come up with.

thanks again

Archived