Email from Celebrity

ROYALBOY

On every one of my post-cruise surveys, I have asked X to add some overnights on itineraries. I for one, am happy they have listened.

Yes, but to the loss of Bonaire???? Celebrity has to know from reading CC that people are always excited about going to Bonaire.

My feeling is that there must be some kind of financial incentive that Celebrity receives from the Island of Curaçao. I had read that Curaçao has been trying to get their tourism numbers higher ( and are succeeding) and now have more flights full of tourists visiting the island.

We sail this itinerary yearly as a B2B and love the stop in Bonaire. Bonaire is only a stones throw from Curaçao, they could have left Curaçao in the middle of the night and arrived in Bonaire the next morning, then the late night partiers had more time on shore and everyone would be in Bonaire the next day. The other thing, these 14 night cruises in the S. Caribbean are not exactly and late night party crowd. I'll also bet you most people will be back on the ship for dinnertime and will stay on board.