Jewel October 2 Questions

comfortcove

Ok. This is copied and pasted from the RCCL site. Looks like two formal and two smart casual. We sailed on the Jewel last December on a 6 night western Caribbean itinerary. She's a fabulous ship. Have a great time.

By the way, I know just what you mean about the daydreaming. When I'm cruise planning I'm totally obsessed.:D

What are the dress codes onboard?

There are three distinct types of evenings onboard: casual, smart casual and formal. Suggested guidelines for these nights are: con_bulletgray_ico.gifCasual: Sport shirts and slacks for men, sundresses or pants for womencon_bulletgray_ico.gifSmart Casual: Jackets and ties for men, dresses or pantsuits for womencon_bulletgray_ico.gifFormal: Suits and ties or tuxedos for men, cocktail dresses for women

3 to 4-night cruises include one formal night and two or three casual nights.

5 -night cruises include one formal and four casual nights.

7 to 9-night cruises include two formal nights, one smart casual night and four or six casual nights.

10 to 13-night cruises include two formal nights, two smart casual nights, and six or nine casual nights.

14+ -night cruises include three formal nights and four smart casual nights. All other nights are casual.

Archived