A Mother's Day DREAM tale

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your review! We're supposed to sail on the Dream in November and there don't seem to be a lot of reviews on her, so Thank you!

In reference to the motion that you felt, do you think that it was because the cabin was in the aft? Our first cruise was an aft stateroom and I vowed, "Never again!" There are also times that I can't sit in the aft dining room while we're at sea bc of the motion.

At any rate, thanks again for taking us along on your Mother's Day Dream vacation!

Thanks for the kind words ya'll...I did put a couple of pictures up on the photo gallery, but did not figure out how to get them here :(. As far as the shaking, I am going to say it probably is due to being aft. I have read a few reviews that warn the aft does shake...this was our 4th time to be in an aft, and I have never felt it quite so much. It seemed worse the faster we would go.

The bathroom goodies are long gone now I guess. I remember reading John Heald's blog about that some time ago, for us it is not a big deal, we bring samples and travel size things we need for the week. One cruise we did get some really nice razors, his and hers. That may have been when we had an aft wrap....EVERYthing was awesome that trip lol.