Multibuy shore excursions

Looking at the excursion options on our July Rhapsody sailing there is one that you can buy four days of excursions for a set price. If I go on board and only want to go on, say three excursions, can I just tell them at the desk beforehand that I don't want to go?

Thanks in advance

Really quite simple. My guess is that you would have paid for all the excursions prior to getting the tickets, and then just tell the excursion desk you won't be going on one of the tours.

I don't think they would reprice them or refund any portion of the fees paid.

Look at it this way, if you do indeed get a partial refund, it would make you happier of course. And it might make someone else happier if a spot shows up on a sold out tour.

There is no way they can "make" you go on the tour.

On another cruise, my friend backed out on a prepaid tour, just because he didn't feel like touring that day. He did not get a refund.

And yes the RCCI website asks for pre payment for the four excursions. They do seem quite good value but not sure if it will be too warm for the activities mentioned.

I'm on the rhapsody on July 19 and saw several of these packages. I think it only makes sense if you wanted to go on all of them. I wasn't able to find one that fit all my needs-- I have no basis for judgement other than extensive research I've done for upcoming cruises, but I would be SHOCKED if you got a refund for an excursion you didn't want to do on the package.

Before you start paying for excursions, read up on your ports, and decide what there is to do that interests you. Most times, an excursion is NOT needed to have a great day! But...research is KEY to doing things on your own. A little reading can save you lots of money!