Upsell Fairy Strikes Magic

So I upgraded us yesterday to an OS 7270. It is an accessible cabin so is supposed to be very large, balcony of 110 sq feet! My question is this: if you look at deck plans, to the right of 7270 is empty space. Anyone have any clue what this is??

I hope it's not a steward's closet, for your sake! Just got home today from our cruise. Our cabin was end of hallway and beside a "main" steward closet. Stupid me chose it thinking it would be quiet at end of the hall/ boat. Ha ha on me. I'm not a rookie by any means to cruising. But I chose poorly. Lesson learned. I know they work hard and must do a lot of things in that closet, but he honestly unlocked the door and let it slam shut over and over and over one night in such frequency that I was a nervous wreck. I mean as in "keys jingle, door opens , door slams" then 10 seconds pass (I timed it!). Repeat. And it was at least 15 times in a row. I wanted to politely ask him to please borrow my flip flop to prop open his door so he wouldn't have to slam it so much. Lol. But I refrained. Next time no end of hall or white areas, hopefully, for me. If I can help it. Just a funny note, I just noticed your name "Flip Flop Lady". Oh the irony! Lol.

Just as an alternative to the last post, we were at an end of hallway room a couple of weeks ago by a stewards closet and didn't hear a thing.

I guess some of them are just heavy handed!

Even so, no harm in asking them to not let it slam. I doubt they'd want to risk their tip over that.

Flip flop, you have me curious over this room now! I saw a video of 7270 on the Dream, looks to be same location. It's such s nice suite. Big and spacious. My room near the "white" was only an OS, so not a lot of noise buffer to anything. I bet you will LOVE your suite. Excited for you! Have a wonderful trip!

The whited out space next door is actually part of your suite.

So I upgraded us yesterday to an OS 7270. It is an accessible cabin so is supposed to be very large, balcony of 110 sq feet! My question is this: if you look at deck plans, to the right of 7270 is empty space. Anyone have any clue what this is??