Game of Thrones walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split

Sailing with NCL Norwegian Jade, calling at Dubrovnik (King's Landing) on Sun 5 Jul 2015 and Split (Meereen) on Fri 10 Jul.

I'm a big Game of Thrones fan (I was an extra in Seasons 2,3 and 4) and I am interested in visiting the GoT sites in Croatia. I got the following quotes from a local operator for two walking tours (includes guide and entrance fees). Is anyone else interested in joining?

GAME OF THRONES WALKING TOURS IN CROATIA

DUBROVNIK/KING'S LANDING (EUR 57,50 per person / children under 12 50% off)

Enter the city of the Iron Throne, meet the streets where the Targaryens,Starks and Lannisters used to walk.

Climb the fortresses and walls that where attacked by the Baratheons, take a walk on the shores of the Blackwater

bay and experience the life in the capital of the 7 kingdoms.

On this tour you will visit the Lovrijenac fortress, Dubrovnik city walls, walk the streets and parks of this

ancient city where the filming of the famous HBO series Game of Thrones took place. Our experienced guide will

take you on a journey through time to the ''War of the Five Kings'' on these last days of summer (because the Winter is coming).

15:00 meeting at Pile Square

15:00- 15:35 walk towards Lovrijenac fortress followed by visit of the fortress

15:35 - 17:35 return to the Old Town and visit the City Walls

17:35 -18:00 walk through streets of the Old Town

Included: expert guide, entrance fees to Dubrovnik City Walls and Lovrijenac fortress

Not included: transfer from the ship to the start point (Pile Square)

There is an option to extend to include Trsteno gardens (30 min drive), but it's double the

price and I think it would be pushing it for time so will probably leave that for another visit.

SPLIT/MEEREEN (EUR 60 per person / children under 12 50% off)

Enter the city of the Meereen, follow the steps of Daenerys “Stormborn” Targaryen.

Climb the fortresses of Klis and see the cliffs where Dragons were. On this tour we visit the Klis fortress and

Diocletian palace, walk the streets and cellars of this ancient city where the filming of the famous HBO series

Game of Thrones took place. Our experienced guide takes you beneath the city were Unsullied Army and Queen Daenerys

prepares to conquer the World.

11:30 meeting at Diocletian palace cellars entrance

11:30 - 11:55 scenic drive towards fortress Klis

11:55 - 12:55 visit of the fortress

12:55 - 13:15 return drive to Split

13:15 -14:45 Diocletian palace walking tour

INCLUSIONS: professional English speaking guide, transportation vehicle, Klis fortress entrance fee, Diocletian Palace cellars entrance fee

Hi, This tour really sounds great too bad we are going to be there in October. I'm really interested in taking a tour like that would it be possible for you to forward me the local tour guide and whatever information you were able to obtain. Wish we were there the same time I would have joined you in a heartbeat. If you would like you can email me the information or post whatever works best for you. Thanks, Lucille

lulu91945@aol.com