Where will we dock in Amsterdam?

firststeps

I have been trying to find out precisely where we will dock in Amsterdam. WE are on the Star Legend and will arrive in Amsterdam on July 29. It is getting more and more difficult to get any good information from Windstar. Very disappointing since we really like this company but with the expansion customer service is getting lost.

Can someone out there help?

Thanks!

There's some chat about this of the Surf tall ships roll call. The Surf was first thought to be docking behind Centraal Station but is now tendering to the cruise port. This could again change.

Don't fully blame WS for the lack of info. They are at the whim of the port authorities and often don't know themselves.

Thanks... I am going to try to call Windstar on Monday. I did find the Star Legend listed on the cruise terminal manifest on the day we are to be there. It says: Terminal PTA. Does anyone know what that means???

Thanks... I am going to try to call Windstar on Monday. I did find the Star Legend listed on the cruise terminal manifest on the day we are to be there. It says: Terminal PTA. Does anyone know what that means???

The detailed information for the Surf has a note that she will tender. The Legend has no such note so I assume that at this point you're scheduled to dock.

Amsterdam PTA just means Passenger Terminal Amsterdam which is the main cruis facility. If you Google it you'll get a map.

Edited by milepig

The detailed information for the Surf has a note that she will tender. The Legend has no such note so I assume that at this point you're scheduled to dock.

Amsterdam PTA just means Passenger Terminal Amsterdam which is the main cruis facility. If you Google it you'll get a map.

I should have mentioned that the Surf is on the PTA roster, but assume that all cruise ships that they're the agent for wind up on the list. I suppose we could moor and then tender to another location.