Jade concierge email

CTCcruiserr

Not an easy way to contact the concierge on the ship. If you have a request to be made before you cruise you can contact the pre concierge at the number they will provide you before the cruise.

What type of issue are you trying to address?

In the past I have seen concierge email addresses posted for every ship - I can no longer find that post. I booked under the $75 per passenger credit for dining - reading where it if difficult to reserve dining facilities once on the ship due to the massive number of passengers with that package I figured contacting the concierge before I board the ship might help. I was told by my PVP that I could not book the UDP until I boarded the ship - if I did than the credit would not apply. I figured if the Concierge booked the dining facilitied I requested I could book the UDP once onboarfd and than the credit would appy

The only ship specific email addresses I have seen are for the group events coordinator for Meet & Greets and such.

If you are in a suite, email the pre concierge desk in Miami NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com

They will forward your email to the concierge on the ship. The concierge makes your dinner reservations once you are on board. On my cruise last month, it took the concierge 2 days to make the reservations and he had to move a couple of the days and restaurants around as the times and locations weren't available.

Edited by herdingdogmom

In the past I have seen concierge email addresses posted for every ship - I can no longer find that post.

Since concierges move around from time to time, that would be hard to list and I too have never seen such list here.

I booked under the $75 per passenger credit for dining - reading where it if difficult to reserve dining facilities once on the ship due to the massive number of passengers with that package I figured contacting the concierge before I board the ship might help.

This is exactly what the pre-cruise concierge desk in Miami is for. The concierge onboard has their hands full with people currently onboard, you are not their concern until you are actually there.

Thanks for everyones help - I guess the solution would be to email as stated above about a month before my cruise to request the dining venues and times I want - I am in a suite and have always purchased the UDP pre cruise previously and it went off without a hitch. This will be a new experience for me bujt I hope I am successful in securing the dates and time I request as the familiy usually has a set itinerary - eat - show - bed. I cannot understand why I cannot purchase the UDP before I sail and then have the dining credits applied once aboard the ship - but according to my PVP thata is not possible and I must ait until I board.

I cannot understand why I cannot purchase the UDP before I sail and then have the dining credits applied once aboard the ship - but according to my PVP thata is not possible and I must ait until I board.

Those are two completely different things. One has never been able to use specific dining credits (back in the day it was not unusual to get for example a dinner in Italian or steakhouse restaurants as booking perks from TAs) until after boarding.

UDP covers all restaurants so it's much easier to implement in the computer systems when those "dining credits" often are just plain OBC added to onboard account.