Attn: Serenade of the Seas

JacobOliver

Like Charlie2na suggested: Go immediately to Meet & Mingle, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00 BUT YOU WILL MEET PEOPLE WHO WILL BE SAILING ON THE SAME CRUISE AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS BEFORE YOU EVEN GET ON !!:)

Antigua - we will be "doing our own thing" as we have reserved an SUV from Hertz (the island is only 14 miles long and 11 miles wide) but you do drive on the left :eek: Not everyones cup of tea but we've done it before (in Jamaica - and if you can drive there - you can drive anywhere !!!!!!)

Barbados - we have chosen to let someone else do the driving as research has informed us that it is wise to do so. Have booked a private tour with cameron reid tours and he let us decide where, when etc... Works out to about $50.00 per person for most of the day (@9am to 3pm). His email is camireid@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Just do your research and you will find lots of stuff to do .... suggestion: buy Frommers "Caribbean Ports of Call" it is FULL OF INFO.....

Have a great cruise :D

In Antigua...http://www.antiguapaddles.com

It was a little of everything and a blast!

In Barbados we did the Rhino Rider (RCCL tour). It was great fun and had some of the best snorkeling ever!

I second..or third... the roll call advice. We made great friends and have even booked a reunion cruise so we could all sail together again.

I will be on the SErenade in November (along with Texancruzer) we are doing Eli's Eco Tour in Antigua ~ I believe someone already gave this website. And we are doing the Silvermoon Catamaran Tours in Barbados....two snorkeling sights - one with the sea turtles. It is a twelve person Catamaran. They do have a website I am sure you could find it under the Barbados postings!

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

Last year in Barbados we did the snorkle tip the ship offered...turtles, shipwreck and beach. It was awesome...boat was good, crew great, awesome scenery. I would consider doing it again in December.

Archived