Carnival Breeze ~~~ Cabin 2450

gupebreedr

Has anyone stayed in this cabin Breeze 2450. I have this cabin for the November 1st, 2015 voyage and was wondering about noise and motion as I have a slight problem with motion sickness. I see from the deck plans its any unusual layout. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,:):):):):)

I'm sorry that I can't advise on that specific cabin but I have recently researched that floor. Everyone told me to book more toward the front of the ship. Some of the rooms in the back are under the kitchen and had noise issues. I would definitely try to find out what is directly over that room. I booked 2262 yesterday. Hope this helps! :)

Has anyone stayed in this cabin Breeze 2450. I have this cabin for the November 1st, 2015 voyage and was wondering about noise and motion as I have a slight problem with motion sickness. I see from the deck plans its any unusual layout. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,:)

There will likely be a LOT more noise and vibration as the ship is getting under way from each port, as well as when it's docking in the mornings, but once it's up to cruising speed, the noise and vibration will diminish somewhat. We've had similar rooms on a few cruises now, and that has bee our experience each time. The morning vibration and noise was like a wake up call each time we were coming in to port. :D The subtle vibration the rest of the time was something we very quickly got used to and didn't mind. The extra space in that room is worth it to us... but not everyone feels the same way. Above you will be the carpeted area of the dining room... so there will be zero noise from that. :)

We will have that exact room too (2450) in October on the Breeze, and I plan to take photos - there are literally NONE of that specific room on any of the cruising websites that feature room photos.

Happy Cruising!! :)

There will likely be a LOT more noise and vibration as the ship is getting under way from each port, as well as when it's docking in the mornings, but once it's up to cruising speed, the noise and vibration will diminish somewhat. We've had similar rooms on a few cruises now, and that has bee our experience each time. The morning vibration and noise was like a wake up call each time we were coming in to port. :D The subtle vibration the rest of the time was something we very quickly got used to and didn't mind. The extra space in that room is worth it to us... but not everyone feels the same way. Above you will be the carpeted area of the dining room... so there will be zero noise from that. :)

We will have that exact room too (2450) in October on the Breeze, and I plan to take photos - there are literally NONE of that specific room on any of the cruising websites that feature room photos.

Happy Cruising!! :)

Thank you so much for this info. I look forward to seeing your pictures upon your return. Hope you have a great cruise.;););)

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this info. I look forward to seeing your pictures upon your return. Hope you have a great cruise.;););)

We ended up upgrading to a cove balcony instead of that 2450 ocean view, but our friends are now taking 2450, so we'll still be able to see it and take a pic or two I'm sure. :)

Celine

• 1 year later...
We ended up upgrading to a cove balcony instead of that 2450 ocean view, but our friends are now taking 2450, so we'll still be able to see it and take a pic or two I'm sure. :)

Celine

Were you able to get any photos? We are booked in this cabin next April. TIA :)

Edited by shawne71

• 1 month later...

I'll help out here. We just got off the ship this morning. Great ship and crew. Had a great time.

#2450 Carnival Breeze... This room is huge compared to your standard Ocean View. There are a few negatives but in our opinion not enough of a problem for us that the extra room didn't more than make up for it. Others have mentioned the thruster noise when docking at port. It will wake you. It is only during docking and leaving and IMO not a big deal. I also noticed throughout the cruise a constant faint knocking noise. Sorta like someone hitting a pipe off in the distance. It was pretty consistent..about every 6-7 seconds. My wife was not bothered by it but I did lay awake a little longer one or two nights because of it. Kinda like a dripping faucet, not a huge problem but irritating just the same.

There was only one 110 electrical outlet with two plugins located on the desk. The electrical outlets behind the bed have the two night stand lights plugged into them and they appear to be 220v outlets. If you will have a need to plug in a fan, cpap machine or any other electrical item by the bed you will need an extension cord. We ran an extension cord to the bed from one of the two outlets at the desk and used a power strip outlet. We also used another power strip at the desk so we had multiple outlets for phone chargers and such. I will warn you, if you do run an extension cord from the desk to the bed be careful if you get up in the middle of the night without turning on a light. Its not fun tripping over it. :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of pictures from both sides of the room. I did take a video and will have a look at it today. If I think its worthy I'll add it to this post. Again, great roomy room. We'd book it again.

20161226_173824_zpsr4nndggo.jpg

20161226_173843_zpsamkdwjq4.jpg