Golf resort

txkris

Is there a good golf resort where the guys can play golf and the girls can hang at the beach or by the pool? We have 4 couples going, so it'd be nice for us all to go to the same place. They guys want to play one stop, so we though Jamaica would be a good place as the excursions aren't as plentiful as in Cayman or Cozumel. Thanks!

I don't know where you are docking, but if you are in Ocho Rios, the Sandals Ochi has a golf course and the women could hang at the resort. (It's a REALLY cool resort) I'm sure they will let the guys golf on a day pass. You'd have to contact them to make sure.

If you are in Falmouth or MoBay, that might be too far of a drive and not make the cost worth it to you.

Fear not... mobay has quite a few golf course and resorts not too far away from the terminal as well (approx 20 mins drive). Off the top of my head you can check out Half moon hotel, Hilton rose hall hotel, wyndham rose hall hotel.... there are quite a few golf courses and beaches in rose hall.

• 3 weeks later...
We are stopping in Falmouth and planned to play golf at Cinnamon Hill while the wife and daughter hang out at the Hilton resort.

Has anybody done this? Good....bad?

Cinnamon Hill anyone? This is an RCI excursion but I have read that it can get cancelled due to lack of participation. This thread may be evidence of my fears.