Epic quick question

michelle028

I think the menus are almost the same except with a few different items. My personal experience was The Manhatten was a bit better than Taste. If you are trying to make reservations for these 2 restaurants, you don't have to. Just show up and get a table.

Hi All,

Is there a difference b/w Manhattan and Taste MDR Dining menus? Trying to make dinner reservations online.

Also - are these menus posted before dinner anywhere or available to check out on your stateroom tv?

Yes, you can see the menus on your stateroom tv. I believe they're also posted outside the dining rooms the day of. They are very similar.

You can just show up if you'd prefer not to make a reservation online.

The Manhattan dinning room is more dressy than Taste. Also, the Manhattan room has a dance floor and live music.

You can view the entire week's work of menu's once you board on your cabin TV. Go to Dining options and then Select Taste or Manhattan Room. You can also view the menus on the iConcierge app once you connect to the ships' wifi.

Hope this helps you out!

I never compared the menus on the same day. But when comparing one day to the next, I thought Manhattan had the better menu. We were able to reserve online for Manhattan, but not for Taste (maybe because we had already filled our dinner schedule for the week). We popped into Taste just to have dessert and coffee and to check out the menu and decor.

Manhattan is nicer. As far as being dressier, with the freestyle dining, there was always somebody in shorts and sneakers in every restaurant we were at. When we were there, the live band only played from 6:30 to 7:30PM, so book accordingly.