Carnival Dream cabin 2290

dimama

New to Carnival and keep hearing about the cove balcony cabins so have decided to try one. We booked 2290 but it is hard to tell from deck plans what is actually on the deck above-could be dining room or could be lobby. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Thanks!

That's a tough one. The deck plans that I use have different proportions for decks 2 & 3, making it tough to tell exactly what's above. From what I can see, it appears that you have the Crimson Lounge Restaurant Annex 1 above you. I think that's extra restaurant space for when the dining room is getting full. That lower level midship dining room is what they usually use for anytime dining. Whatever it is, you're in a good spot. Under the lobby or under the dining room are always good spots. I have never seen any complaints from people who have actually been under those spots. I have been under the dining room 2 or 3 times, and I believe it to be the most perfect thing to have above you.