UK Reviews of the Week by pole007, paradisemerton & Marian 1!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Dream What I expected and more by pole007

I booked this cruise for its itinerary and price ( did a cruise and stay). I can honestly say the only down side was leaving the ship to go to the hotel. My husband has vowed to only go on cruise holidays from now on, reason being how you are treated. The staff made us feel special, nothing was too much. Second visit to the lovely Orion restaurant and the waiter had remembered my drink from my first visit. Our cabin steward Ni Liu was absolutely amazing, polite, friendly and could not do enough for us. We stayed in an outside pulse on deck 9, being smokers it seemed fitting and was a good call. Continue reading... What I expected and more

Oceana First Time Cruising by paradisemerton

Just back from a wonderful two week cruise on Oceana to/from Venice via Corfu, Kotor, Naples, MonteCarlo, Livorno, Genoa, Civitavecchia and of course Venice. Overall highly impressed with the ship, not too big, very clean, wonderfully friendly and efficient staff and crew. Cabin steward, restaurant and bar staff were all keen to help and provide excellent service with a very warm and ready smile. Plenty of places to sit on deck, easy to order food and drinks from frequently passing staff. The Horizon Grill dinner, at a supplement, was excellent. Continue reading... First Time Cruising

Brittania We loved Brittania!!!!! by Marian 1

This was our first ever cruise.Our cabin was on A deck. Spacious cabin.Comfortable bed with good quality linen.Bath and shower and balcony ( partial shading) Good quality toiletries.Cabin steward was fantastic, kept cabin spotless daily. We had Freedom dining and ate in The Peninsular. Food was excellent also had lunch there most days. The waiters in all the restaurants were professional and very polite. We always chose a table for 2 and never had to wait for a table. We also ate in Sindhu which was outstanding. Continue reading... We loved Brittania!!!!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin