Lido deck interior- pros and cons

us2swingu

I tried to get that same room on Sunshine for this July but as usual booked last minute and all the Lido deck rooms were sold out which was disappointing, so instead we booked deck 8 so we could still be close to Lido. I've heard complaints about noise being right under the Lido but I guess I'll see how it goes!

Call a week before and see if it's available. That's how we got ours on the Breeze.

I had a balcony room just below the lido. Under the eating ares and never heard a thing. It was so handy, run up for a burger, run down while it's still hot. We do have a lido room booked on the Vista. Can't wait to see how that goes.

Edited by grandmacani

We booked (balcony) Lido for the first time for our next (14 day!) cruise and I'm very excited. Like some of you said, to be able to run back to my room for items when lounging by the pool will be so convenient! And breakfast will be so close, too!!!

We are booked for our first balcony on the Lido in October! The rest of my group were really worried about the noise so I asked the question here on CC. I got a resounding answer of no worries! Everyone that answered said that even on the balcony you might hear something, but not very loud at all.