Havana inside vs. Cloud 9 spa inside

susiej4

So, we've booked a Havana inside for access to the Havana pool and bar in the aft but I've just seen that the Cloud 9 spa rooms are only $10 more/cabin for the inside cabins. My concern is that the spa rooms on deck 12 are right next to the Waterworks. I would love access to the spa amenities but don't know about the noise factor from the Waterworks area. Any thoughts or insights?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have also booked a cabin on Deck 12, Spa Balcony, I guess any noise will be during the day, and minimal, our cruise is very port orientated so not expecting to be in cabin that often.

Not expecting a lot of passenger traffic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It really is a tough choice, choosing between the two. I wanted the Havana area (We are going to the Caribbean and the pool will be used), husband really wanted the spa. I'm staying with the Havana Cabana cabin, and will get a spa pass. The two areas are fairly far apart on the ship, but a good way to walk off all those extra calories from the mocha chocolate getaway!