Embark process with FTTF?

hfj17002

Hi all. I'm a new cruiser & was curious about the process with boarding with FTTF. I've never been through the process & wanted to make sure that I get my $59 worth :) . I will be on the Freedom out of Galveston on June 27. Is this the process?

1) Drop off luggage (will they mark my luggage differently?)

2) Go through security & show my bp & passport.

3) Go to the lobby with other priority boarders & wait to be called to board ship.

Is this pretty much it? Is there an actual line for FTTF? When am I assigned my sail & sign card? I sail in 2 weeks & trying to plan everything out. Thanks again for your input.

Had FTTF two years ago on Galveston cruise so let me see if I can answer your questions.

1. Drop off luggage as your normally would. Luggage tags should have FTTF logo on them so they know to get them to your room ASAP.

2. Go through security as normal. There will be a line to go through for priority boarding after that. It will probably say diamond, platinum, FTTF so go that way.

3. Wait with the others. If I recall correctly, FTTF waited just outside of the platinum lounge but you can go in there and get some water if you want. If you get there early you will not wait long

Enjoy your cruise

Hi all. I'm a new cruiser & was curious about the process with boarding with FTTF. I've never been through the process & wanted to make sure that I get my $59 worth :) . I will be on the Freedom out of Galveston on June 27. Is this the process?

1) Drop off luggage (will they mark my luggage differently?)

2) Go through security & show my bp & passport.

3) Go to the lobby with other priority boarders & wait to be called to board ship.

Is this pretty much it? Is there an actual line for FTTF? When am I assigned my sail & sign card? I sail in 2 weeks & trying to plan everything out. Thanks again for your input.

I am also booked on the Freedom June 27th!

1) you will drop off luggage with porters - your luggage tags should state "priority" on them, but it always mention it to the porter )in case they don't see the priority) and they will put another priority sticker tape on the luggage.

2) There is a line for Platinum and FTTF - depending on your arrival to port you will wait until they start the pre-boarding process, proceed through security and show boarding pass and passport, then through the scanners, then upstairs to lobby. There you will get in another line where you will give them your health questionnaire and to another counter to get sail & sign card. At this point you can put boarding pass and passport/ID away and only keep your sign & sail card out....you will be directed to the section for FTTF seating and wait until you are called to board; that is depending on your time of arrival and whether boarding is already in process. Bon Voyage and have a wonderful cruise!