Getaway dailies

moesyk4

I tried to look into the threads and I also searched but wasn't getting anything recent. Sign ups for dining is coming up soon and I wondered if someone could link me to a thread with recent dailies? Also, do you sign up for shows on the Getaway? I know for awhile Breakaway wasn't doing sign ups...

I tried to look into the threads and I also searched but wasn't getting anything recent. Sign ups for dining is coming up soon and I wondered if someone could link me to a thread with recent dailies? Also, do you sign up for shows on the Getaway? I know for awhile Breakaway wasn't doing sign ups...

I have all the dailies from May 23 to May 30th (can answer questions) and yes, we signed up for shows and UD before.

Thank you Pia...I was just curious as to the timing of the main shows each night so we can plan dinner around them. Our last cruise we missed or were late to almost every show as we had traditional dining and it always ran into the time the show started. Some shows were actually only planned for when we were in the middle of dinner, it was really frustrating!

Thank you Pia...I was just curious as to the timing of the main shows each night so we can plan dinner around them. Our last cruise we missed or were late to almost every show as we had traditional dining and it always ran into the time the show started. Some shows were actually only planned for when we were in the middle of dinner, it was really frustrating!

Show schedule shown as follows:

Sunday: 7:30 and 10:00 - Burn the Floor

Monday: same as above

Wednesday: 7:30 and 10:15 - Legally Blonde

Thursday: same as above

• 2 weeks later...