FTTF question about room and boarding

Blondie0428

Hi everyone! I'm going on my honeymoon cruise next month and have purchased Faster to the Fun. It's been awhile since I've taken a cruise and first time with FTTF. I'm wondering about the cabins. I know it said that if I had FTTF that my cabin would be ready when I board the ship. Last time I was on a Carnival ship they had the halls blocked off with doors saying rooms would be ready later. Do they still have these up and if so how do you access your room if you have FTTF?

Also, we leave out of Miami and I'm wondering if I have to do anything special when I arrive for boarding? Is there a special area for FTTF at the port?

With Faster to the Fun, you do have access to your cabin as soon as you board. You just have to open the door and walk on through. If anyone says anything, tell them that you have FTTF. It's that simple.

If you arrive early at port, you will be among the first people on the ship as well!

Enjoy!

Brad

How dependable is the FTTF promise of your luggage being in the cabin when you get on the ship? I think I read in the details that is one of the perks.

they will try and get your luggage within a short time, but, the last time I was on a cruise, we got it at 2:30 pm. it all depends on how many people are on the cruise.:)

We had FTTF on our May 30th Victory cruise. Our rooms were not ready when we boarded, but we just went to grab some food and they were done after that. No big deal. FTTF was well worth the money IMO, for the other perks. Tendering was easy and debar king was a breeze! Happy honeymoon and enjoy your trip!

I forgot, we also didn't get all of our luggage until about 5 pm. The cruise before us was an hour late into port and it seemed to snowball into our cruise. With FTTF, I was still onboard by noonish. Most didn't start getting onboard until 2ish.