Category E Stateroom - Pros & Cons

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone with experience please give me some insight into this category. What are the pros and cons please. Any photos?

Thanks

Are you referring to the E1?

I posted some pics when I was on Quantum.

They are included somewhere in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2124277

I liked it shape wise compared to the normal D cabins. But when I booked it was slightly cheaper than the D cabins - now it seems to be dearer sometimes. I wouldn't pay more for it. It's simply a different shaped D!

Can anyone with experience please give me some insight into this category. What are the pros and cons please. Any photos?

Thanks

I loved the category E1 cabin I had on Quantum (7658). The location was great. Not far from the elevators, but far enough that noise was not an issue. The cabin felt larger than it was, due to it's square shape The balcony was extra wide due to the wider cabin. I liked the way the bathroom was laid out too, as the shower was larger than a category D shower stall.

There was no sofa due to the shape of the room, just one upright chair. But there was a stool under the vanity that could serve as a second seat if needed. We never found this to be a problem though since normally if we were both going to be sitting down, we would be out on the balcony, not inside the cabin.