Pearl Alaska Kids Activities schedule?

quercus alba

Just wondering if any recent Alaska cruisers have used the kids' clubs, and if they might have a schedule to post (or even be willing to type in a couple of quick "don't miss" items). I've heard it's fairly important to show up the first night to start off well. Just wondering what other pointers folks may have.

I'm most interested in the 10-13 y/o age group, myself. But I imagine others may have interest as well.

Thanks.

Let me dig and find ours. We sailed May 31 on the pearl. The 13 year old will be with the teen club. I have a 13 and 17 year old they didn't find any interest at the club, but I kinda think they planned it that way. They are close and it is hitting hard that college is a year away so they has a game plan way before we stepped foot on the ship!

Here is the schedule from the Pearl for the Alaska cruise sailing May 31, 2015. My niece loved the activities. It was her favorite out of three cruises.

Thanks a bunch! I see some things my older son will definitely be interested in, he is 10.

We just got back from the PERL. My son who is 14 is the only one that participated in the "kids" club. He had a great time. He met some nice kids and they hung out a lot. I signed my daughter up for the Dolphin program but she wanted to participate in the normal ship activities. The kids we saw though in the club and participating in the kids club activities around the ship looked like they were having a blast.

Here are some of things we participated in as a family:

Scavenger hunt

Daily Trivia

Origami

Wii on the Big Screen

Hula Hoop lesson

Goofy Golf

Bean Bag Toss

Soccer (3v3 and shoot out)

We had a great time and really enjoyed the ship and the crew.

We just got back from the PERL. My son who is 14 is the only one that participated in the "kids" club. He had a great time....

Did you happen to save a schedule of activities for the 14 y/o age group?

And could you post it? Thx.