Sunny Liston or Trunk Bay?

applegam

That would be a hard decision! I guess it depends on what you want to do most. I haven't taken a tour of St. T, but have gone to Megan's Bay there and have done some shopping downtown. I have also gone to Trunk Bay. Personally, I enjoyed the ferry ride over to St. John and the beauty of that island is something to behold. We went snorkeling at Trunk Bay and I have to say that it was so-so. (compared to Cozumel and Buck Island) This time we are going to Cinnamon Bay. The beach at Trunk Bay was nice. Geeze, how could one NOT like it there! The town was fun to wander, too.

But . . . if you really want to see St. T . . . . .

I am booked with Sunny when I port in Dec. He is giving us a tour of St. Thomas and then going to bring us to the Red Hook Dock so we can take the ferry over to St. John he will then come back and pick us up at my given time and bring us to the cruise ship. Just a suggestion ask Sunny about this. :)

Stick to Sapphire Bay Beach on St. Thomas. Less hassle, less cost, less time wasted, just as pretty, you get a good view of St. John--- unless of course you want to be able to tell your friends you went to St. John when you go home. BTW, I used Godfrey and would recomment him again.

Archived