Carnival Magic Questions

ZAL's Nan

mmmmm....chocolate....lol

I am used to RCCL so I am relieved that so many people have tips for us. Thanks all

Regarding the chocolate buffet...meh. Personally' date=' I think Carnival's desserts are lacking in flavor. The exceptions are the diet desserts, or desserts made with artificial sweetener, served in the main dining room. Those are wonderful! Also the Warm Date, Fig, and Cinnamon Cakes, which are my very favorite dessert. I order two, eat one right away, and take the second back to the cabin. I have that for breakfast with skim milk.

Now, the chocolate chip cookies are to die for!!! Sweet with a slightly salty aftertaste. We try to always keep some in our cabin for snacks. [/color']

I'm sailing on the Magic for the first time in November with my family and a group of friends. I'm glad you are asking these questions. Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking a question of mine on your thread… Are there refrigerators in the staterooms? We have connecting cove balconies this time, if that matters at all. My daughter has meds that require refrigeration and I'm concerned.

Hope you don't mind me asking this!

- Cindy

We are leaving on the Magic on 7/5 so inquired about the bottled water policy and looks like it applies to cruises leaving on 7/9 or after.

Several of us will have carry on bags. Are we allowed to put the waters in there or in the luggage?

Thank you!

We are leaving on the Magic on 7/5 so inquired about the bottled water policy and looks like it applies to cruises leaving on 7/9 or after.

Several of us will have carry on bags. Are we allowed to put the waters in there or in the luggage?

Thank you!

Under the beverage policy, you are required to bring beverages on as a carry on item. They may also pull them out of your carry on bags to inspect them.

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

Thanks I will get this done which will save us valuable space in our luggage. My travel agent told us that every adult could bring one bottle of wine onboard with them, but they have a fee to uncork the bottle?

On our cruise in March, we were not charged a corkage fee. Maybe it was an oversight or our waiters being nice, not sure.

I'm sailing on the Magic for the first time in November with my family and a group of friends. I'm glad you are asking these questions. Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking a question of mine on your thread… Are there refrigerators in the staterooms? We have connecting cove balconies this time, if that matters at all. My daughter has meds that require refrigeration and I'm concerned.

Hope you don't mind me asking this!

- Cindy

There are refrigerators in the cabins on Magic, but they only keep items cool, not cold. I have read that Guest Services has a fridge for storing meds.

Look for the Red Frog Pub Quiz. It is fun and you can win a 101oz tube of beer. The aft buffet and bar is less crowded than the forward buffets and pool bars. We also find it easier to get drinks at the Ocean Plaza bar on deck 5 and the bar in the Sports Square on deck 12 than any other bar. Do the Comedy shows.