Cabin question 7107 or 8108

willtup5

Was wondering, if you had a choice between cabin 7107 and 8108 on celebrity silhouette for a family of 4 which one would you chose? I have checked the s class cabin board but I would appreciate peoples thoughts and guidance .

David

I would also choose the higher deck. Sometimes there is noise from water hitting the ship in the lower front rooms. We had 6103 and there was a banging noise every night when we were underway. I was told it was waves hitting the front of the ship. I would think two flights up you wouldn't hear a thing.

We were in 8107 on Solstice, and it was extremely loud in early mornings when docking or anchoring. Impossible to sleep past 5-6 AM. The entire cabin shook tremendously, water sloshing out of glasses, etc. It's a great cabin size-wise, but I wouldn't book it again unless I needed all that space. It may, however, be better on the newer ships.

Edited by CathyCruises