Dining Plans with Group Reservations

Lumee23

So with the new flexibility of the dining plan my parents have decided to buy some of our group the three day dining plan. This is a wedding cruise and we are going to have a large group dinner for ~20 at Cagneys the night of the wedding. Would it be possible to schedule a group reservation with some of us using one of our dining days from the plan? TIA!

I am also having a group of 18 for my wedding on Norwegian. I am using the main dining area, but was told you can make reservations for the specialty ones as well.

This is the number I used:

(800) 327-9020

Hope that helps.

Congratulations on the wedding!

For such a large group, the dining room/restaurant may want you to dine when they open since it's difficult to keep that much space open for seating later in the evening. You may want to make the reservations as soon as they become available.

My group was a bit smaller (12 people) but still larger than the allowable number (8) for the online reservation system. Even online, the only available times were either at 5:30pm or 8:30 pm for groups of 8.

After numerous calls over a week and not getting any response, I tried one last time and finally spoke to someone in Special Events. Her name was Deborah and although she took care of group reservations/special events Epic, she did put in the request for me for 12 people for a 6pm sitting for both Cagney's and Moderno's on my upcoming BA cruise in August. Only 2 hours went by and the Special Events person on the Breakaway contacted me to confirm my reservations. In the end, through a little persistence, everything worked out for me.

I don't know if it's public or not, but the email of the person I communicated with was: specialeventsbreakaway@ncl.com. On the Epic, it was specialeventsepic@ncl.com. Perhaps you can contact directly to try and arrange something?

Hope this helps,

Tony