Breezes All-Inclusive Day Pass

Singer4Him

I've heard great things about Breezes Resort in Nassau and would be interested in an all-inclusive day pass but I can't find anything about it on their website. Do they still offer this? If so, can anyone tell me what the price is per person, or better yet, post a link to it?

TIA!

You can't buy it in advance. Just go to the front desk and tell them you want a day pass and they will check you in. It is first-come-first-serve, so you might want to call ahead and make sure they have passes available.

There are some pictures in my Majesty of the Seas review (the link is in my signature). Scroll down to post #9.

You can't buy it in advance. Just go to the front desk and tell them you want a day pass and they will check you in. It is first-come-first-serve, so you might want to call ahead and make sure they have passes available.

There are some pictures in my Majesty of the Seas review (the link is in my signature). Scroll down to post #9.

Thank you so much! This sounds like the perfect way for us to spend the day in Nassau. I appreciate the information!

• 1 month later...

Keep in mind Breezes is an adults only location. Kids under 14 are not allowed on the property. (under 18 during spring break months.)

Can't believe Resorts for a day is charging an additional $15 a head for this. They rarely run out of passes except during spring break (when it's overrun with young drunks. )

Edited by scubagirrl

Can you remind me how to get there again through the Jitney bus? I completely forgot and want to go there in November again. Thanks!

Keep in mind Breezes is an adults only location. Kids under 14 are not allowed on the property. (under 18 during spring break months.)

Can't believe Resorts for a day is charging an additional $15 a head for this. They rarely run out of passes except during spring break (when it's overrun with young drunks. )

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Breezes resort last year. We took the #10A. We just told our driver and he let us know when it was our stop. The return bus stop is right by the resort and we didn't have to wait long. When we were there, they only ran the trapeze after 3pm and you could only participate if you hadn't been drinking. The staff was really friendly and we had a good time chatting with other cruisers (from a couple other ships) as well as some of the resort guests. It wasn't crowded at all, but it was in September.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my girlfriends are planning on day passes on the 29th of this month, do you think we are safe as far as availability of passes? Supposed to have 5 ships in port.

• 1 month later...