Cheers from Galveston and bottomless bubbles question.

Kcruiser2014

I am going on a five day out of Galveston in July. This cruise, I plan on getting Cheers. I know from Galveston, they do not sell it until day 2. I have a major Diet Coke addiction, and will be happy to drink Diet Coke day 1. However, I really do not want to pay $2+ each that first day and am trying to avoid carrying on a 12 pack of cans ( although that would probably get me through day 1 with a few to spare.

I was thinking it would be great if I could purchase bottomless bubbles day 1, then pay the difference for the remaining days and upgrade to Cheers on day 2. Does anyone know if this could be done?

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can provide ( oh, and I know Diet Coke is not good for me, just not ready to give it up yet)

I was thinking it would be great if I could purchase bottomless bubbles day 1, then pay the difference for the remaining days and upgrade to Cheers on day 2. Does anyone know if this could be done?

This can not be done. When you buy a beverage package, you pay for the package for all the remaining days. You can not just buy for one day. You can not "transfer" from one to the other.

You can carry on soda cans, or if you do not want to carry on, you can purchase through the online fun shop. It is $10 for a 6-pack, plus any sales tax assessed from your embarkation port.