Breakaway H2O

jdro

We were on the Breakaway last year 9/5 week so school is back in, but the pool was packed and to find chairs, we are going the same week this year and I didn't even think to try this, has anyone bought passes to Vibe, I may look into that as well.....

H2O doesn't need passes but it is for 18 and over only during daytime hours. We went in the off season last year and it was pretty empty. Going again next week and I'm sure it will be more crowed but at least no kids are allowed during the day. [emoji41]

H2O doesn't need passes but it is for 18 and over only during daytime hours. We went in the off season last year and it was pretty empty. Going again next week and I'm sure it will be more crowed but at least no kids are allowed during the day. [emoji41]

Thanks! I am considering now the Vibe, last year it was so crowded by the pool, not that I mind it, but something new this year! have fun next week on your cruise

• 2 weeks later...
ho, do you need to get passes to use this or is it get there early to find seating? Any experience with this would be greatly appreviated!

Thanks

Jennifer

Just off the Breakaway on Sunday. During the day (when no shows or activities were scheduled) it was fairly quiet. However, it was packed for the sail away party, glow party and fireworks. The glow party started at 10:30. We got there at 10:25 and couldn't even get into the area. For the fireworks night, we went an hour early. A movie was playing, so there were no seats available. But after the movie we were able to find seats to wait for the fireworks.

IMO - Spice H2O is way too small to accommodate all the people who want to go there for big events. (BTW - Our ship was sold out. So this probably made a big difference in crowds. It may not be as crowded in the off season.)

Edited by bjtravelnews