Price Drop on FTTF!

They raised it a couple months ago I guess? Not sure exactly when. But' date=' I absolutely paid $59.95[/quote']

WOW! I'm very surprised at that since it doesn't cost Carnival a thing for FTTF to board along with Diamond and Platinum folks. Well, as I always say FTYW (Faster to Your Wallet).

I got FTTF for $59.99. I just saw on the excursion page for my cruise' date=' the price is now $49.99. Should I cancel and rebook it, or submit a price guarantee form?[/quote']

You run the risk of not getting it back if you cancel it. Have you tried calling Carnival and asking them about giving you the $10 credit?

Yes I did. She said the price should be $59.95. But' date=' I'm definitely seeing $49 on my excursion page.

Could I book FTTF under my wife, and, assuming I get it for $49, then cancel the first one I bought (under my name)?[/quote']

You can try, but I am not sure if the carnival software will know one is already purchased for the cabin.

Yes I did. She said the price should be $59.95. But' date=' I'm definitely seeing $49 on my excursion page.

Could I book FTTF under my wife, and, assuming I get it for $49, then cancel the first one I bought (under my name)?[/quote']

Is it really worth the all the hassle for an extra $10? If it is 5 days or more FTTF is now $59.99.

I just got excited but when I checked it for our cruise in November, it's still $59.95. I was able to get one for us a month or so ago but our friends who are sailing with us haven't been able to get it yet, so I keep checking several times a day to see if one has opened up yet.

You run the risk of not getting it back if you cancel it. Have you tried calling Carnival and asking them about giving you the $10 credit?

I thought it was $49.xx for cruises under a certain number of days, and $59.xx for cruises over a certain number of days sailing. The price changes went into effect in the last 90 days.

Edited by eponym

If you cancel, you probably won't be able to rebook. Once they are shut down, that's it. And pvp's can't adjust as it's considered a shore excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As it is considered a shore excursion, is it covered under the best price guarantee? Trying to decide if I'm better off trying this route, or booking under wife, before cancelling one booked under me

Edited by PrincessArlena'sDad

As it is considered a shore excursion' date=' is it covered under the best price guarantee? Trying to decide if I'm better off trying this route, or booking under wife, before cancelling one booked under me[/quote']

I would try booking as your wife first. If you get it, then cancel yours.

If that doesn't work, contact them about the best price guarantee...

Just went online, cancelled the FTTF I purchased for $59.95 re-purchased it under another cabin mates name for $49.95. Thanks for the heads-up!

bold to cancel first and then repurchase. There are some cruises that they go like wildfire. Congrats