Carnival Freedom?

I will be going on the Freedom July 25, 2015 for 7 nights to Mohangy Bay, Belize City, and Cozumel. Anybody got anything thing to say about this ship, good or bad? I have been on the Triumph 5 nights to Progreso and Cozumel and on the Magic 7 nights to Key West, Freeport, and Nassau, so is there anything to compare this ship to the ones I've been on? I enjoyed the Triumph more. Thanks.

Going on the Freedom tomorrow. ..super excited. Have been on Triumph 4 times and loved it. Never on Magic haven't really wanted to. Chose Freedom instead of Magic because of fish and chips, guy's burgers and blue iguana. Also loved Conquest when it was in Galveston.

Freedom is a nice ship. We spent lots of time on the Serenity deck - very relaxing up there. Guy's Burgers & the Blue Iguana are good as well. The aft pool is adults only, so it's nice not to have kids jumping all over you if you want to relax. The Alchemy Bar is a cool place to go - you can tell them what type of drink you like and they will create one for you. I thought the decor was pretty toned down compared to some of the ships I've sailed. I have some pics on my social page.

Going on the Freedom tomorrow. ..super excited. Have been on Triumph 4 times and loved it. Never on Magic haven't really wanted to. Chose Freedom instead of Magic because of fish and chips, guy's burgers and blue iguana. Also loved Conquest when it was in Galveston.

We also chose the Freedom over the Dream on our upcoming cruise for the exact same reasons. I also love the conch balls and coconut shrimp at the red frog pub. We had fun there. We are foodie people!

I'm a big foodie as well. I read that the Freedom doesn't had food at red frog pub.... I'm sure I won't go hungry. ...lol. Also super excited to have the new menus. They look awesome.

Oh my I hadn't read that and will miss those conch balls! New menus look good! I plan on doing the chefs table this time. It's our 25 anniversary and don't leave for a year!! (Still have 4 kids at home so our couple getaways are very far apart.) Have a fabulous time! Safe travels!

The freedom is so much nicer than the triumph in my opinion. The rooms are newer and slightly different. The overall layout is the same except the freedom buffet on lido is HUGE. it's about twice the size of the triumphs. So there are short lines and happier people and a nicer staff. The ports are also nicer on longer cruises from galveston

We have been on the Freedom twice, before the 2.0 upgrades. I was looking at the floor plans of different ships as we will be cruising on the Vista next year, and I think that the Freedom is a perfect size. Three pools, some hot tubs, extra seating up top of the buffet restaurant. Sea days were busy, but we always found loungers on the deck. I liked the Promenade and Lobby decks. Not sure what changes 2.0 brought, but I would sail on Freedom again.