Carnival Dream, Glory or Vista?

I have only been on Carnival once, last year on the Liberty. I had a great time on this cruise and have decided to book another for April 2017.

My boyfriend and I are almost 40 and we started a tradition of taking a cruise just the two of us every April since we have 6 kids between us. :eek:

We live closer to Pt Canaveral but driving to Miami is a non issue as well.

They all depart within 1 day of each other and price points almost the same as well. I need help deciding from the Carnival Experts.

Vista looks really cool and I can get a Havana Inside for $1450 on 6 day to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, all which I have been to several times. I like the idea of a new ship and a private pool bar and deck area.

Glory to Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. my boyfriend has not been to any of these ports. I have been to St Thomas and been to PR several times not on a cruise. Interior Pic Window $1450

Dream is out of Port Canaveral so closer to us. 8 day to Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk. Neither of us have been to any of those ports.

$1500 Interior Pic Window or $1600 Spa Inside

Oops you are right, It is the Sunshine.....I don't know where I got Dream from....... maybe because I am dreaming of cruises! :-)

Yes, I know that problem!

If price is not an issue I would try Vista. Can't go wrong with the latest and greatest. We are on the 5th Med sailing and can't wait.

• 3 months later...
I have only been on Carnival once, last year on the Liberty. I had a great time on this cruise and have decided to book another for April 2017.

My boyfriend and I are almost 40 and we started a tradition of taking a cruise just the two of us every April since we have 6 kids between us. :eek:

They all depart within 1 day of each other and price points almost the same as well. I need help deciding from the Carnival Experts.

Vista looks really cool and I can get a Havana Inside for $1450 on 6 day to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, all which I have been to several times. I like the idea of a new ship and a private pool bar and deck area.

Glory to Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. my boyfriend has not been to any of these ports. I have been to St Thomas and been to PR several times not on a cruise. Interior Pic Window $1450

Dream is out of Port Canaveral so closer to us. 8 day to Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk. Neither of us have been to any of those ports.

I loved the Dream. Going out of Port Carnaval is a plus too. I like the size of the Glory + Dream and enjoyed the steakhouse on both. Going on the Glory again in Jan, maybe I can tell you more afterwards. I love Aruba but never cruised to it. Should you go there, it might be fun to spend a day at an all inclusive rather than some of the trips they offer on board. I once went to a man-made beach with a water park + it was sheer madness until the cruisers had to leave! It was funny to observe since I was staying on the island. I do not like to Cruise on ships over 3300 people, but that's my personal choice. If you book far in advance, check to see if your cabin gets discounted. You may get a room credit or can upgrade cabin.

I love Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay, so I would vote for that itinerary.

Sailed Destiny before she was refurbished into Sunshine. Loved her when she was Destiny, but she has received mixed reviews since the changes.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Edited by Anthomaniac

Vista we love new and Vista is the newest.

• 4 months later...

We did glory then dream .We will not do another dream !!Going on glory again in June longer drive but better ship.The dream felt like they took the glory added 3000 more people removed a pool and left all the other areas exactly the same .If you don't get there early you can't get into shows ,comedy club ,etc.... just because it's bigger doesn't mean it's better!